You are paying per image printed. Which is roughly a 12x12 space. If you can fit more than one image in that area then do it!
All images need to have a transparent background and be a good quality image.
You can email images to firstname.lastname@example.org, download them below, or upload them to Canva. You may reach out to me with any questions.
We recommend PNG for high-quality prints but we may not accept them if the quality is too low.
- We also accept vector images such as AI, PDF, EPS.
- We can NOT print a JPG file.
- For PNG, resolution 300 DPI or above is recommended.
If you need help with your image we will gladly help you get the best prints possible.
WHAT DTF CAN DO???
- Can be applied to all types of fabric
- Can be applied to the fabric of any color
- Better than vinyl, screen printing, DTG
- Full color + white
- Soft feel
- Great durability
- Gang sheets are welcome
- No minimum
- Fast turnaround
Set Heat Press to 285F -330F.
Use Medium to heavy Pressure to press the moisture out of your shirt – THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Press the transfer on the shirt for 10-12 seconds, wait until the transfer sheet is cool then peel off. After you've peeled the transfer, press again for 5-10 seconds without a cover sheet!